MUKY GLOBAL ASSISTANT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUKY GLOBAL ASSISTANT

WELCOME ! THIS IS A FORUM FOR HELPING, TO SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND TO SHARE USEFUL THINGS - TRAVNO METROPOLA ! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MUKY
Super Moderator
MUKY

AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO Empty
PostSubject: AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO   AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:29 am

You must be logged in to see the instructions, links and keys

Go here AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO M7ggh3
Back to top Go down
Pagez2

AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO   AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:00 am

I installed AVG Internet Security 2012 on my W7 Dell laptop and it appeared to be working OK until my DVD/CD drive would no longer work. I couldn't even eject the CD. I suspected that I would have to pay someone to fix what AVG had corrupted on my computer until I found the restore function in the Control Panel. So I restored my computer back to the state prior to the AVG installation and everything worked fine again. I have wasted a couple of hours on this software and now am requesting a refund from AVG and for them to honor the "100% Money Back Guarantee" that is stated on their website. I can assure you that refund or no refund AVG is not going to be installed on my computer again.
Back to top Go down

AVG Internet security 2011 complete PC PROTECTION PRO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MUKY GLOBAL ASSISTANT :: FORUM :: Windows :: Windows Programs-
Jump to: